Our marketing mentoring comprises of highly focused, regular sales and marketing help for small business owners in the Thames Valley; Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire.
We work with you one-to-one to facilitate your thinking and enable you to develop a sales and marketing strategy, which will deliver a steady stream of good customers to your business.
Would you benefit from one-to-one marketing mentoring?
This service is important for your business if:
- You have been trading for some years, OR are starting something new
- You are spending time working on delivering your service and need more focus on a sales and marketing plan for business growth
- You are not sure if the time you do spend on your sales and marketing strategy is moving you forward and getting the best returns
- You have ever suffered from the cycle of client ‘feast and famine’ common to smaller businesses
- You work alone, or with a small team and would benefit from someone external to help you think things through, give you ideas and keep you on the right track
- You are prepared to invest in getting your sales and marketing strategy right as you recognise that a steady flow of good customers to your business is key to your success
How does marketing mentoring help with your marketing planning?
Your personal mentor will work with you for two hours, once a month. The time will be spent focusing on taking your business from where it is now, to where you want it to be using proven sales and marketing strategies that will work for your business.
Our one-to-one sessions are highly focused. We will work with you to understand your goals, your challenges and, most importantly, the things you can do to achieve success. Your mentor will help you think through the best actions for your business, help you to avoid wasting time and money on the wrong activities, and keep you on track.
What can you expect to achieve?
Each session will start with a review of what has been achieved the previous month and end with a list of actions you have agreed together. This way you will see progress in your business every month as you apply each element of your new sales and marketing strategy.
We can help you with practical support and professional guidance to get it right. Our mentoring clients who have taken action as a result of their mentoring have one thing in common, they all succeed in business.
Hear about some of our clients’ success stories
Restricted budget? Consider our group marketing courses
We offer a group marketing course, the Sales & Marketing Fast Track, for up to 15 small businesses in the local area; Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire.
Alternatively, you can purchase our Sales & Marketing Fast Track marketing course as an audio version from this site. To start learning from your home or office, buy our audio marketing course here.
How will we help you create your marketing communications?
You may need specific materials for your marketing communications, such as a new or upgraded website, branding and stationery, brochures, leaflets, newsletters or press releases.
We can help you think through the most effective materials for your business and provide the services you need to develop them.
Find out what marketing service your business needs
If you are based in Berkshire, Oxfordshire or Buckinghamshire and would like help with your sales and marketing strategy and/or marketing communications, please contact us for a FREE consultation.
Consultations take place over the phone or face to face and are completely free from obligation. We aim to give you value from your call, whether or not you decide to work with us. Or, see us in action at one of our business networking events.